The greenhouse manufacturer, Opportunity Resources and Convertible Greenhouse Company does hereby warrant the frame, and associated hardware for a period of 5 years from date of shipment. We warrant the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the applicable period. In the event of a defect, we will repair or replace (at our election) the defective parts. This warranty is subject to the limitations contained in the Return Policy and acceptance of items shipped.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY CLAIM:
The following conditions must be met as part of any warranty claim:
- Customer shall ship the defective part to Convertible Greenhouse Company for examination, unless Convertible Greenhouse Co. makes other provision for inspection of defect or alleged damage.
- Payment for shipping costs on warranty claims shall be in the discretion of Convertible Greenhouse Company.
- All claims must be made in writing. You must make your claim within 30 days of the date of discovery of the defect or damage. Convertible Greenhouse Company is not responsible for additional loss or damage resulting from delays in making claims and correcting defects.
- Any warranty claim must be made by the original customer who purchased the product from Convertible Greenhouse Company.
- Warranty claims must be made within the applicable warranty period. Any warranty work or services provided by the manufacturer or Convertible Greenhouse Company during the warranty period will not extend the original warranty period. Any action to enforce this Warranty must be commenced within four months of expiration of the original warranty.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY:
- This Warranty is not applicable to claims resulting from or attributable to any fault or damage caused by improper installation or assembly, incorrect handling or exposure to corrosive conditions, improper attachment to foundation or other buildings, damage arising from impact, modification or inappropriate use or treatment of the building, or extra-ordinary conditions including but not limited to war or acts of God.
- Warranties are not applicable unless and until the Customer has completed, signed and returned the Builder's Responsibility form to Convertible Greenhouse Company.
- The cost of labor for removal and installation of any parts that are replaced is not included.
- Shipping of damaged or defective parts is not included.
- Shelves, benches and covers are excluded. The thermal greenhouse film has an expected lifespan of 4-6 years.
- This Warranty does not cover electrical products, electrical connections, plumbing fixtures or climate controlling equipment. Any such warranty is exclusively the responsibility of the original manufacturer.
This Warranty is personal to the Customer, and is therefore not transferable or assignable. The responsibility of Convertible Greenhouse Company and the manufacturer is limited to the cost of replacing or repairing any damaged or defective parts. See the Sales Agreement for additional disclaimer of other warranties applicable.
This Warranty is subject to the conditions of Inspection and Discovery of Damaged or Missing Parts as set forth in the Returns Policy.
We have taken every care in the manufacturing of this product to ensure that it gives complete satisfaction. In the unlikely event that damage has occurred in transit, or shortage of components is evident, please follow the instructions listed on the Returns Policy Page of our website.
For questions about our 5 year Warranty or procedures, please call 1-877-818-5158 or contact us.